- A pass in H.Sc. (Academic with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) (or)
- A pass in H.Sc. (Vocational Stream in any one of the Vocational courses listed here under with the related subject noted against each course). (or)
- Diploma in any one of the courses. (or)
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by the State Board of Technical Education / Higher Secondary Board of Tamilnadu. Candidates belonging to communities other than SC/ST should have passed the qualifying examination in not more than two appearance
b) Minimum Marks prescribed by the Govt. of Tamilnadu.
Candidates who belong to communities other than SC/ST should have obtained the following minimum marks
|(i) H.Sc. (Academic) and other equivalent candidates:|
|Average Marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry||50%||45%||40%||40%||40%|
|ii) H.Sc. (Vocational) candidates:|
|Average Marks in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Vocational subject under Part-III||50%||45%||40%||40%||40%|
|iii) For Diploma Holders:|
|Average Marks in last two semesterss||55%||50%||45%||45%||45%|
c) For Students from other state
The students who have passed the qualifying examinations of University / Board other than Madras / Madurai / Annamalai / Bharathiar / Bharathidasan University should obtain the Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Registrar, after being admitted in our college. If the qualification is for any reason not recognized by Anna University, the candidate will have to discontinue the course.
Lateral Entry Scheme:-
A pass with minimum eligible marks in the Diploma Course of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu / Equivalent course prescribed for the Degree course.
Minimum marks as prescribed by the Govt. of Tamilnadu:
|Average Marks in Pre-Final and Final semesters||55%||50%||45%||45%||45%|
For the purpose of calculation of marks in respect of sandwich diploma passed candidates, marks secured in the last two semesterss shall be considered. If the Industrial training intervenes in any one of the last two semesterss, then the marks of the previous semesters in which there is no industrial training shall be considered for the purpose of calculating the marks.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO PG COURSES: -
Selection is based on TANCET (Anna University, Chennai) score. Academic performance is also given due weightage.
M.B.A (2 Yrs) - 4 semesters - 60 Seats Eligibility
Degree with 55% marks in case of engineering & science and 50% marks for arts and science. Final year students can also apply
M.C.A (3Yrs) - 6 semesters - 60 Seats Eligibility
A graduate in any discipline with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science as a subject. Final year students can also apply.
M.E & M.Tech - (2Yrs) - 4 semesters
- Computer Science and Engineering (24 Seats)
- Communication and Networking (18 Seats)
- Embedded System Technologies (18 Seats)
- Manufacturing Engineering (18 Seats)
- Control and Instrumentation Engineering (18 Seats)
- Information Technology (18 Seats)
B.E. (CSE, EEE, ECE, ICE, EIE, IT, MECH)