A memorandum of understanding (MOU or MoU) is a formal agreement between two or more parties. Companies and organizations can use MOUs to establish official partnerships. MOUs are not legally binding but they carry a degree of seriousness and mutual respect, stronger than a gentlemen's agreement.
1. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Chennai, Vellore.
2. NSIC Technical Service Centre The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., Guindy
Industrial Estate, Chennai.
3. Samco Metals and Alloys (P) Ltd, Vellore.
4. Skilrock Technologies, New Delhi.
5. Electro Power Engineers & Enterprises, Vellore.
6. MECH CI CADD
7. DIAGONAL CADD
8. Sky Touch Automation
9. I3 Design Technologies Private Ltd
10. Sebastian Hunter Memorial School and Community Development Project Trust
11. Aadhityaa Infomedia Solution
12. WCSC Vision Academy (Yoga)
14. CISCO Networking Academic
15. NATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP NETWORK