The Training and Placement Cell, in the true spirit of hands on exposure, facilitates various campus recruitment processes especially for the benefit of students. The Placement Cell continuously interacts with reputed organisations and private recruitment consultants for arranging campus interviews for the final year students.
Industry Institute Interaction Cell(IIIC) joins hands with the Training and Placement Cell to undertake Industry Visits, In-Plant training, R&D Projects, Guest Lectures and Personality Development Programmes, which enhance the technical ability and various soft skills of the students and their exposure to the practical world.
- Conference room with podium and conference table with CCTV Monitoring
- DTH system for educational services
- Career Lab skill development
- LCD Projector with system for Power Point Presentation
- Training Hall with various motivating English Charts.
- Communication Skill Lab with Hi-Tech English Library and Room.
- Talk – Time Room
- Motivating Tools such as weight, height measurement and Dress code Mirror.
- Books on Aptitude Test and English.
- Question Bank for Placement Interview.
- Display Notice Board to Convey Job Potential, Higher studies and English Vocabulary.
|Language Lab||Software Used||Type of Experiments||Guidance|
|English Communication Skills||Globorina Hi-Class (English Mastery)||As per AU and AUT||Group Discussion, Individual presentation Communication oriented process|
INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS TCS COMPUTER SCIENCE CORPORATION HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES HCL TECHNOLOGIES HCL COMNET WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES NISSAN AUTOMOBILES KOASTAL NTTF ACCENTUARE PATNI COMPUTERS BIRLASOFT SASKEN ORACLE K.H.SHOES PVT LTD RABIA INDUSTRIES CHENNAI MAHINDRA IIFL ICON AFS SATYAM COMPUTERS COVANSYS L&T INFOTECH CARITOR INDIAN AIRLINES IBM VIRTUSA TATA ELXSI SAMSUNG SAPIENT MPHASIS EVERONN AIG SOFTWARE CYBERNET & SLASH SUPPORT SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES TESCO MASTEK STC THIRDEYE AGRITECH ENGG PVT LTD L-CUBE SOLUTIONS PVT LTDS
1. In house training and personality development program and motivation workshops are conducted. Preparation for GATE, TANCET, GRE, TOEFEL and other competitive exam including banking are done meticulously.
2. Help of British council, UK universities and Australian universities are taken and students are apprised of the courses through Indian counterparts to approach.
3. Address of the Institutions and colleges are shown and students are asked to select appropriate Institutions. Here, the strength of the college / University is told vis-a-vis the fee structure.
Entrepreneurial Development Programs are conducted in association with MSME-DI and NSIC to budding Entrepreneurs.